Te Amo !

WHY ME ?


HEY LOVELY READER!
Yeah, just like i said before, i will use this blog when i'm 20 years old and, when i feel like i want to scold someone. So yesterday, i had fight with my youngest sister, Aisyah. Huh, it's shameful rite? i had fight with her because the TV! oh, how shame i am! Actually, she start first. I just back from tuition, im getting tired! haha. Then i want to watch TV. Rush Hour 3 on Tv3. But Aisyah want to watch the cartoon. Then i scold her, i want to watch Tv3! but she didn't give to watch that movie. Then she play the remote control, she click info, menu, guide and so on. Then mama scold her, let Sarah's watch the Tv3. I'm happy. yeay me! HAHA. Then, i thought she angry with me, she scattered all my books at my shelf book. Then i go upstairs, I've look my room, then I become angry then i scold her! But she scold me back, then i cried cried and cried! then mama came with rotan! mama just huh.., mama scold Aisyah. Then i cried cried and still cried until i doze off. Huh.., i don't know WHY I've been like this? something wrong with me! it's just ABNORMAL. Humph..,
Migraine Attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment