Te Amo !

BEST FRIEND ?


HELLO BLOGGER !
Yeah, today i will talk about Best friend. Humph, what is "best friend"exactly means to you? 
 Jeng Jeng Jeng! HAHA. everybody have their opinion. In my opinion, best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere. 
I have one of my friends just like leaves that can found everywhere. But before this, we were best friend. we were shockingly close. just like this quote:
It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!
But, once you leave me, and you forget me. I feel so lonely. did you forget our memories? 
Ah, let's forget all about the bull shit memories ! After you treat me like shit on my birthday, you kick me out from you best friend list! did you think that i will forgive you? Oh no way! I've my own principle! You want to challenge me? go on, honey! I've never afraid with your challenge. HAHA. And finally you text me to seek an apologise?
What The Heck!
The message: hey sorry disturbing you but i just wanted to say these few things. I am here to seek an apologise for everything. I admit maybe i did something wrongs to you. Often, i said things without thinking. "People make mistake right?" At same part maybe I'm such useless friend. Yeah you can say whatever you want about me because i know i deserve it. But 1 thing i can say i, i never lie about our friendship. Its up to you whether you wanna trust me or not. And again, i am sorry from the bottom of my heart about all my bad's. i Am sorry if i make you fell annoyed or hate me. I am sorry because I've ruined our friendship. I do regret about all my mistakes. So yeah, guess I'm done here, let forgive and forget.
take care xx
-Anonymous-

cool uh? Nice ever friend that i have! Wahh, this is life !
friends are sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment