Te Amo !

SHUT UP YOU, MONSTER!


HEY BLOGGY 
Today, nothing special but i had fight with someone who was err, like monster! I HATE YOU! When we were study in class, its mathematics period, everybody was concentrate on math. Suddenly, Zharif scream loudly, just because he was frustrated with his account homework. His manner was bother our concentrated on math subject! Then i turn around and i sound him! i just said "weyh, diam lah! tak payah lah menjerit-jerit. orang nak belajar nie!" Then he sound me back "belajar je lah!" Then i sound him again "so, kau diam lah! kelas ni bukannya bapak kau yang punya!" Maybe he dissatisfied with me, then he yell at me "kalau nak belajar, datang lah sekolah setiap hari. Tak payah nak ponteng ponteng!" I'm just "Bapak kau bayar yuran aku ke?! takkan! pundek lah kau! nak gaduh dengan aku! Lancau!" I'm was wrathful at him! just annoying! be a matured lah, MONSTER! And finally, i be on good term with Zharif nearly class ended. Yeah, maybe i might do something wrong with him such as i'm yelling him in front of classmate.It's just disgraceful right? Sorry buddy:) Please, don't do it again! it just ANNOYING

No comments:

Post a Comment